Поени од реакции
абе нашиве не сакаат да играат за репката, се чуваат за Монако :LOL:

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Колку треба да платиме на лето за да го откупиме Переира (И Ромуло) ?

_predator_

Студент\Џаболебар
Член од
17 декември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Супер вести за Маркисио ако веќе биде спремен за следниот викенд.Пребитен играч ни е во тимот,ваљда сите тоа го укапираа сега.

Член од
22 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Супер вести за Маркисио ако веќе биде спремен за следниот викенд.Пребитен играч ни е во тимот,ваљда сите тоа го укапираа сега.
Нека кулира со Емполи, Стураро,Падоин се тука да надополнат. Нека не ризикува до Монако.

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

[DOUBLEPOST=1427651382][/DOUBLEPOST]
Колку треба да платиме на лето за да го откупиме Переира (И Ромуло) ?
Мислам дека плативме 1.5 милиони позајмицата + Соренсен 3,5м и 11 милиони ако сакаме да остани во Јуве ( Переира)
Ромуло малце поскап беше ако не лажам негде 2.5 мил со 15 трансфер така нешто.

Јас би го задржал ПЕреира како првотимец и АМ за наредната сезона и би купил квалитетни крила 2 со тоа да останат Коман и Пепе + Берарди.[DOUBLEPOST=1427651434][/DOUBLEPOST]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2285741-roberto-pereyra-defying-his-critics-and-proving-he-belongs-at-juventus[DOUBLEPOST=1427669082][/DOUBLEPOST]Marchisio in training tomorrow?
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio is remarkably ready to resume training with the Juventus squad tomorrow and could face Empoli.

Последно уредено:

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Карваљо им се повреди на Монако, мислел тој дека ќе се врати за десет дена до недела, го осетил коленото како му се под-отвора.

Фиат размислува да го повлечи спонзорството на Италија

Скаутите наши го следеле Витсел на мечот за својата репрезентација. Веќе цела зима има гласини за него.

Рома му нуди договор на Нето, Дунга ургира да не дојди во Јуве.

Пирло се врати[DOUBLEPOST=1427763149][/DOUBLEPOST]

Денешната слика од коленото на Маркизио

Последно уредено:

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Оваа недела играат Рома - Наполи, ќе одиме на +17 :pipi:

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
DeviAngel напиша:
'Juventus could bankrupt FIGC'
By Football Italia staff

Federation President Carlo Tavecchio discusses Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit - ‘the FIGC would go bankrupt’.

The final verdicts in the long running scandal were handed down by the criminal courts last week, with former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo acquitted on some charges, but not others.

The club is seeking €443m in damages from the Federation in a civil trial, citing loss of income, loss of players and damage to reputation for a scandal in which they believe they were unfairly singled out.

“I’ve always had great respect and affection for Turin,” Tavecchio told Tuttosport, a newspaper based in the city.

“Turin is also where the Federation was born [in 1898]. I supported Inter… well I no longer cheer for them but you know… however, I’ve always had a soft spot for Torino, for their history and tradition.

“Also, I was one of the few Inter fans who weren’t offended when Juve won.

“The thing that troubled me, though not personally, is the civil trial by Juventus, claiming €443m. How can that not be a problem?

“How can you go to lunch with someone, meanwhile they’re claiming €443m in damages from you? I don’t know how my predecessors did it.

“Every time I’ve met with [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli he’s shown himself to be open to things, but we never went into details.

“We waited for the judgement of all levels of the Calciopoli courts. As for the liability action, Juventus have no chance after the Supreme Court ruling.

“The matter is closed. For other things, we’ll have to see.

“Other teams phoned the referees? It’s one thing to make calls to protest, it’s another to call to make agreements. The judgements are very clear.

“You can say that these things have been refuted in criminal law, but in sports it’s another thing. I have thought of everything and more regarding calls to the referees.

“The analysis by the Supreme Court shows that there were deliberate actions by the two Juventus directors.

“We don’t know the motivations [of the court for its decisions]? Sure, but in the meantime there have been convictions… or rather the statute of limitations came into effect, but the offence took place, from what I've read…

“I repeat, two directors from Juve, not from [amateur team] Bordighera.

“I’m not trying to block anything, what interests me now is the question of instability. The FIGC would go bankrupt if we gave Juventus that €443m.

“I’d rather just shake hands with Juve and tell everyone to tone it down, but I can’t do that. The FIGC has a dignity which we must get back.

“We’re servants to everyone, but slaves to no-one.

“Even Juventus have an interest [in the FIGC], with their players being in the national team, to set one party apart from everyone is useless.

“We just have to get rid of the claim for damages, then there’s nothing stopping us evaluating the rules and arguments that Juve believe should be evaluated.

“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court.

“[But] I have only one goal, to find an agreement with Juventus on the matter of the appeal [for damages]. Don’t put the cart before the horse.

“The big battle is the litigation, not the Scudetti.”
Зампарини потврди дека сме во преговори со него за Дибала и ни порача да побрзаме со истите. Имал понуди од 30м од два клуба (мислам дека ние сме едниот) но сакал 40м и ништо помалце.

Алегри и Маркизио ќе ги продолжат преговорите на крајот на сезоната

Сладоледџија

Ванила & Чоколадо
Член од
8 декември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
абе а се спомнува ли негде дека си ги бараме двете титули назад..[DOUBLEPOST=1427805540][/DOUBLEPOST]сега ни е шансата за Коларов

Последно уредено:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom