Цитати од филмови

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you’re afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn’t anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you’re gonna come back to this barn and on that day you’re going to be very afraid indeed. But that’s okay, because if you’re very wise and very strong fear doesn’t have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You’re always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that’s okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I’m gonna leave you something just so you’ll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all.

:X3:

Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Steve Lopez: "Points West" by Steve Lopez. A year ago, I met a man who was down on his luck and thought I might be able to help him. I don't know that I have. Yes, my friend Mr. Ayers now sleeps inside. He has a key. He has a bed. But his mental state and his well-being, are as precarious now as they were the day we met. There are people who tell me I've helped him. Mental health experts who say that the simple act of being someone's friend can change his brain chemistry, improve his functioning in the world. I can't speak for Mr. Ayers in that regard. Maybe our friendship has helped him. But maybe not. I can, however, speak for myself. I can tell you that by witnessing Mr. Ayers's courage, his humility, his faith in the power of his art, I've learned the dignity of being loyal to something you believe in, of holding onto it. Above all else, of believing, without question, that it will carry you home.

Manga

Golem alat
Член од
21 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Judgment Night

[Fallon offers Dre a bribe of a handful of blood-soaked money]
Dre: That money's got blood on it, man.
Fallon: You ever seen any that didn't?

Fallon: [drowning Travis]
You know what I hate? I hate whiners you know? I hate people who just complain, complain, complain! I know a guy in the joint once one time, cell next to me you know he'd just. He'd just used to yap about everything, he used to yap about the food and yap about the guards, and yap about this and yap about that and yap, yap, yap all night long! Fucking yap, yap, yap... like a fucking 747 you know what I mean? Like an engine stuck right between your fucking ears and you can't get rid of it because he's right next to you! Know what I mean?

Член од
26 јуни 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The days go on and on... they don't end.

+бонус

On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.

Член од
17 јануари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
  • If I could give you just one gift, do you know what it would be? Confidence. That or a scented candle.
  • Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today.
(One Day)

Член од
18 ноември 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Charlie: I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters because I might be too busy trying to participate. So if this does end up being the last letter, I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school, and you helped me. Even if you didn't know what I was talking about or know someone who's gone through it, you made me not feel alone. Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen. And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Corvus

Latrodectus
Член од
24 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ava Lord:What does it feel like?
Dwight McCarthy:What?
Ava Lord:Murdering an innocent man. Just wanna know what it felt like. Must have been beautiful.
Dwight McCarthy:What are you talking about innocence?
Ava Lord:I knew I could count on you. Sex always made you stupid, ready to believe anything.
[chuckles]
Ava Lord:You've just made me a very rich woman.
[points a gun at Dwight]
Ava Lord:Do me one last favor, lover? Stay still long enough for me to blow your brains out

- Sin City: A Dame to Kill for

Член од
6 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Viktor: I’d like to tell her just once that she is loved wholeheartedly… But I can’t say it in a way that she’d believe. I can’t find the right words.

Charlotte: I feel so shut out, I’m always homesick. But when I get home, I find it’s something else I’m longing for.

Chalotte: Sometimes, when I lie awake at night, I wonder whether I’ve lived at all. Is it the same for everybody? Do some people have a greater talent for living than others or do some people never live, but just exist?

Eva: A mother and a daughter–what a terrible combination of feelings and confusion and destruction. Everything is possible and everything is done in the name of love and solicitude. The mother’s injuries are to be handed down to the daughter, the mother’s disappointments are to be paid for by the daughter, the mother’s unhappiness is to be the daughter’s unhappiness. It’s as if the umbilical cord had never been cut.

Eva: There are no limits. Neither to thoughts nor to feelings.

Autumn Sonata (1978)

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Sometimes I look at people and make myself try and feel them as more than just a random person walking by. I imagine how deeply they’ve fallen in love, or how much heartbreak they’ve all been through.

Her (2013)
Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.

CafeDelMar

Luminance
Член од
29 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
What do you do if you like someone?
I like to touch them.
:pipi:

Joe: You know when you were a kid, did your mum ever used to spray perfume in the air and sort of walk through it?
Richard: [nods]
Joe: She's like that.
Richard: Like perfume?
Joe: No... see, when you leave you still feel her on your skin.

Somersault

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom