Кој вистински Ја љуби Мудроста Божја чиста
- за спасение на сите отелотворена во Исуса Христа -
тој Го љуби и Го има Животот Вечен!

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"To repress rebellion is to maintain the status quo, a condition which binds the mortal creature in a state of intellectual or physical slavery. But it is impossible to chain man merely by slaving his body: the mind must also be held, and to accomplish this, fear is the accepted weapon. The common man must fear life, fear death, fear God, fear the Devil, and fear most the overlords, the keepers of his destiny."

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Only those who fear shall fail. Those who have bent their backs to the yoke of slavery until they can no longer stand upright; them will I despise.
But you who have defied the law; you who have conquered by subtlety or force; you will I take unto me, even I will take you unto me.
I ask you to sacrifice nothing at mine altar; I am the God who giveth all.
Light, Life, Love; Force, Fantasy, Fire; these do I bring you: mine hands are full of these.
There is joy in the setting-out; there is joy in the journey; there is joy in the goal."

Liber Tzaddi

Член од
16 декември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Бог за секој од нас има прекрасни планови, да не му се противиме на Бога,а да му благодариме и да ја допуштиме неговата љубов.

Член од
16 декември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Злото/гревовите, се победуваат со добродетели:
-гордоста се победува со кроткост и смиреност,
-скржавоста со дарежливост,
-блудот со противење на телото и со чистота,
-зависта со љубов,
-стомакоугодието со воздржаност и трезвеност,
-злопамтието или гневот со трпение и кроткост,
-мрзливоста со ревност и трудољубие.

Ipsissimus

P.I.
Член од
23 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
So that their false compassion is called compassion, and their false understanding is called understanding, for this is their most potent spell. Yet of their own poison do they perish, and in their lonely fortresses shall they be eaten up by Time that hath cheated them to serve him, and by the mighty devil Choronzon, their master, whose name is the Second Death.

The Cry of the 12th Aethyr,
Which is Called LOE

spiros

Шалом Алеихем!
Член од
7 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Со целото свое срце и душа; Љуби Го и почитувај Го БОГА,
а благословот на таа Љубов и почит,
засигурно ќе дојде врз твоите чеда и идните генерации!

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom